Following Article 13 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR), we hereby inform you that:
1. Workshops of Culture in Lublin, with registered office at Grodzka 5a, 20-112 in Lublin, Poland, are the Controller of your Personal Data.
2. Workshops of Culture in Lublin have appointed a Data Protection Officer whom you can contact in matters related to the protection of your personal data and the exercise of your rights, either via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the address of the Controller, i.e. Workshops of Culture in Lublin.
3. Your data is collected and processed to exchange correspondence with you and for the purpose for which it was provided to us.
4. Your Personal Data will be stored for the period required to exchange correspondence on a given subject and afterwards for the period required by the obligations imposed on the Controller by law. With regard to any consent given for the processing of personal data, the data will be stored until the consent is withdrawn or the activity to which the consent relates ceases.
5. Once the processing is completed, your Personal Data will not be processed for any other purpose than the original.
6. The following data recipients may have access to your data:
– entities who have been entrusted by contract with the Controller to perform acts that require Data Processing.
– entities authorised to access personal data based on law.
7. The data subject whose data is processed under the scope of the GDPR has the right to
access their personal data, amend it, remove it or restrict or object to processing, as well as to transfer their data and to lodge a complaint with the data protection supervisory authority, and, in case of voluntary consent, the right to withdraw such consent at any time, which shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on the consent before its withdrawal.